Monday, January 26, 2009

BQRH #6: "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" (Elton John)

Hello,

This past weekend Sir Elton John played in Santiago, Chile. I am currently waiting for a full report on that show, but in the meanwhile, let me celebrate the event from the distant University Park, PA.

This video is from John's appearance at Cher's TV show in 1974. "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" was his current hit single (he recorded the studio version with the collaboration of John Lennon himself).

Let me confess that I am not a fan of Sir Elton. I find him talented, funny and extremely gifted, but for some reason his music has never grown on me. I own a hits compilation that I usually enjoy (a 1DVD+2CD combo), but I have yet to become a proper fan. Maybe someday.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this....don't forget to send requests, to become followers and to leave comments. Watch this space.

Love comes to everyone, BQ

No comments:

Post a Comment